Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Have you ever realized you can enhance the accuracy of complex neurosurgeries to the dot? If you have a BSc or MSc in computer science or computer engineering, 3 years of developing and debugging with Unity3D and C#, here’s your chance.
The position of Unity developer at Augmedit requires much more than just binge-coding, although we value clean, reusable, and reliable code. We’ll challenge you to discuss and question our current approach, we love to hear your suggestions for improvement of the software. Visualize medical applications and treatments in/with AR, create training and instruction modules, and translate user stories and user wishlists into technical requirements.
You will succeed if you
- have in-depth knowledge and experience in Unity3D and C#
- are familiar with working with tight deadlines from a medical perspective, financial and regulatory restrictions, ISO-standards
- have a UX mindset and a strong understanding of UI
- love to work with Agile/Scrum workflows including unit testing, test-driven design, and working in sprints
- know Azure, Trello, Jira, DevOps
- work independently, with a strong team-oriented mindset and co-operative attitude
- it would be very nice to have experience with machine learning, Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality, and Git or other version control software as applied to Unity development.
Compensation and benefits
45k-60k incl 8% holiday allowance (full-time) gross per year. With fixed availability aligning with our scrum process, anything between 24 – 40 hours per week is possible.
Together with our recruiter Marcel, you will check if you match with this vacancy through a phone call. One cultural and one technical interview could follow before you can expect an outline of our job offer to you.