Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
As a full-time Test Analyst with Patchmanager BV you will be responsible for developing test cases and performing a variety of tests to ensure delivery of the highest quality product to PATCH MANAGER customers. You will play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle. To do this, your daily activities will include:
- Testing issue fixes and new functionality;
- Verifying both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Performing both scripted and exploratory component testing, integration testing, system testing, security testing and regression testing;
- Working with the Product Manager and Customer Support consultants to clarify requirements;
- Developing and documenting test cases for the functionality of the core PATCH MANAGER product;
- Documenting test results and communicating results to the Technical Lead and Software Engineers;
- Updating and maintaining technical documentation (English language), such as user reference manuals;
- Entering and tracking issues in Jira issue management software;
- Supporting the software development team in following the issue management workflow and process;
- Prioritizing and dividing testing related tasks to ensure their timely completion;
- Assisting with the development of test automation framework and automating test cases.
As a Test Analyst you have a Bachelor’s degree and are blessed with analytical and problem solving skills. You’re a promising graduate or young professional with a few years of relevant experience. Of course, you’re fluent in written and verbal English and have good analytical skills. Excellent technical writing skills would be a big plus.
Candidates will be detail-oriented with an ability to also see the big picture and be a flexible workers with a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and customer focus. Basic understanding of hardware, networks, and data centers is a plus. You’re a real ‘go-to guy or girl’ for IT related stuff.
Testing tools Patchmanager uses:
- JIRA for issue tracking
- Cucumber, Karate for test automation
You will be based in Amsterdam with attractive remuneration and plenty of potential to grow. As a Test Analyst you’ll be working in a multi-dimensional job and significant responsibility. Being involved in the end-to-end development process, you deliver a direct contribution to the success of the company. Nice to add is that Patchmanager is a ‘no big ego’ company with a working culture of team effort and mutual respect.
Please note that we can only hire people with an EU passport or eligibility to work in the Netherlands. (We don’t sponsor VISA / permits at this moment in time)
Patchmanager B.V. is a technically leading software company (20 fte) currently experiencing rapid (world wide) growth in demand for our high quality product, a software application for Cable and Asset Management. HQ is in Amsterdam with sales partners all over the globe. Our customer base includes a number of internationally well-known corporate clients, which cannot all be mentioned unfortunately. (You would be impressed!).