Software Implementation Consultant
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
To strengthen the team, there is a vacancy arisen for a Software Implementation Consultant. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER software at prospective clients and customers.
- Overall responsibility for assigned PATCH MANAGER implementation projects;
- Providing remote and on-site training and instruction sessions to clients and customers;
- Become an expert on the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions;
- Cooperation with external partners to support the successful implementation of the PATCH MANAGER products and solutions;
- Occasional travelling to international customer and partner premises.
As a Software Implementation Consultant you will be a higher educated professional with at least 3 years of relevant experience in enterprise application software, preferably related to Systems Management, Asset Management, Infrastructure Management or Physical Network Management. You’ll need good understanding of the underlying software technologies. You are fluent (near native) in written and spoken English. Must have is a valid driver’s license.
- an analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions;
- effective at communicating with excellent presentation and writing skills the English language;
- good at building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus;
- strong at planning and organizing with a proven ability to meet project deadlines;
- a team player.
You will be based in Amsterdam with attractive remunerations working a multidimensional job with great responsibility and future growth. You will be the driving force behind PATCH MANAGER customer satisfaction!
Don’t just take our word for the lines above! Here is a quote from one of the senior developers recruited via HEBBES Personeel as a graduate: ‘As a member of a small development team I get the chance to be involved with and learn about most aspects of commercial software development. In the last few years I have witnessed an impressive growth in our customer base, including many large national and multi-national companies. It gives me great pride to know that something I helped create is being used and appreciated all over the world’.
Operating for over a decade, Patchmanager B.V. is an established company specialized in Cable and Asset Management Software. PATCH MANAGER provides a comprehensive solution for planning, documenting and managing changes to the physical layer connectivity and assets of your campus, building, data center or outside plant network. From their head office in Amsterdam and offices of international resellers they offer solutions to a rapidly growing international customer base across a wide variety of market sectors. Patchmanager operates with a flexible, customer-focused culture and takes pride in exceeding customer expectations with their product, the support they provide and the services they offer.
Getting enthusiastic about the vacancy Software Implementation Consultant at Patchmanager in Amsterdam? Apply directly by filling in the application form at the right of your screen. Please contact Marcel de Jong at phone number +31 20 612 00 81 if you have any questions regarding this vacancy.