Senior Mobile Developer
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Flutter development for hyper scalable personalized nutrition programs based on real-time biomarkers with AI-driven food recommendations.
About the position
- Implementing new product features and improving existing codebase.
- Collaborating with our team on building and evolving their systems as well as iterating on the existing Flutter components to take them to the next level.
- Building high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals across our ecosystem of mobile applications and web-based portals.
- Our Senior Mobile Developer conducts unit testing and integration testing.
Be a valued member of a highly motivated and talented team (head of tech, product manager, growth hacker, data cruncher, designer). Next to the Mobile position we’re on the lookout for a Medior Fullstack (React/PHP) and a Senior Backend Developer (Python/AWS)
- • 4+ Year of experience in android or iOS native application development
- 2+ years of experience with Flutter in a production environment
- Strong knowledge of Dart
- Experience with Kotlin ,Swift ,Android studio and XCode .
- Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design and experience working with UX designers.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with source control (Git, Branching, Pull/Merge requests, Code Reviews, etc.)
- Experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems
- Familiar with testing frameworks
As an independent team player, you have solid communication skills and work well with constantly evolving requirements. Working at a startup you have a learning attitude and a good sense of responsibility.
Offer Senior Mobile Developer
Does an ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Working for Clear involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We ignore job titles and micro-management. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we can’t wait to receive your application!
Clear offers a full-time job with a good salary. Nothing through the roof, but you will be co-owner of a startup with big potential. Post covid you’ll be working in the inspirational Epicenter in Amsterdam at least once a week.