Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
We’re looking for a pioneer to set up and professionalize testing, to help drive these groundbreaking developments in healthcare. Join DEARhealth and bring your (and their) QA Engineering to life, almost literally.
As our starting QA Engineer on the team, you will be responsible for test management, structuring, and professionalizing the QA procedures for developing the new UI individually. You will have the freedom to choose the direction for testing procedures and will get to decide and determine which tests should or should not be automated.
DEARhealth is a purposeful MedTech SaaS startup based in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Los Angeles (USA). We are building an AI-driven recommendation platform that supports medical teams and patients with chronic diseases. Our data-driven platform uses machine learning to consolidate and synthesize dynamic recommendations to provide clinical decision support for medical doctors and nurses based on the latest medical research.
You will report to the Tech Lead and will plan, design, execute and report functional and software tests. You supervise the team of testers and work with our Product Owner, Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineer, Mobile Developer, and an Integration Engineer. You analyse the MDR software development requirements and monitor the compliance.
How you’ll fit in
We offer the opportunity to grow in your role within the company and to work with new tech in environments, such as:
- Robot Framework (therefore nice to know some Python)
- SOAP UI, Selenium
- Docker, Putty, AWS
- Confluence, Jira, Sharepoint
You’re free to research and apply new tech to improve the quality of our platform.
To be successful at some of our clients:
- you’re required to have an EU passport;
- you need to be able to understand Dutch.
Compensation & Benefits
This job would be ideal for a full-time QA Engineer.
- 55k-60k gross per year (full-time), including 8% holiday allowance
- employee equity plan, the latest MacBook Pro and a budget for peripherals
- employment contract for 1 year (after 10 months evaluation for permanent employment)
- Outside of meetings and standups, engineers are flexible to distribute their working hours throughout the week
- Life-after-lockdown will remain flexible and we’ll continue to work from home part of the time
- We allow team members to spend 10% of their time on personal development, e.g. by following courses or doing side-projects.
Together with our recruiter Marcel, you will check if you match with this vacancy through a phone call. One cultural and one technical interview could follow, before you can expect an outline of our job offer to you. If required for you as an expat, DEARhealth can help you take care of a TWV.