Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
We’re looking for a pioneer to set up and professionalize testing, to help drive these groundbreaking developments in healthcare. Join DEARhealth and bring your (and their) QA Engineering to life, almost literally.
As our only QA Engineer on the team, you will be responsible for test management, structuring, and professionalizing the QA procedures for developing the new UI individually. You will have the freedom to choose the direction for testing procedures and will get to decide and determine which tests should or should not be automated.
About the team
You will work with a Tech Lead, a Product Owner, Backend Engineer, Frontend Engineer, Mobile Developer and an Integration Engineer. We re-build useful functionalities from the demo version in a completely new, cloud-based, scalable UI, with new architecture and new technology.
How you’ll fit in
We offer the opportunity to grow in your role within the company and to work with new tech in environments, such as:
- Robot Framework (therefore nice to know some Python)
- SOAP UI, Selenium
- Docker, Putty, AWS
- Confluence, Jira, Sharepoint
We consider familiarity with CI/CD and a TMap Suite certification, ISTQB or equivalent a big plus.
You’re free to research and apply new tech to improve the quality of our platform.
Compensation & Benefits
This job would be ideal for a full-time QA Engineer.
- 55k-60k gross per year (full-time), including 8% holiday allowance
- employee equity plan, the latest MacBook Pro and a budget for peripherals
- employment contract for 1 year (after 10 months evaluation for permanent employment)
- Outside of meetings and standups, engineers are flexible to distribute their working hours throughout the week
- Life-after-lockdown will remain flexible and we’ll continue to work from home part of the time
- We allow team members to spend 10% of their time on personal development, e.g. by following courses or doing side-projects.
Together with our recruiter Marcel, you will check if you match with this vacancy through a phone call. One cultural and one technical interview could follow, before you can expect an outline of our job offer to you. If required for you as an expat, DEARhealth can help you take care of a TWV.