Python Flask Developer
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
As a Python Flask Developer you will be part of the development team. Your main objective is to scale and improve the internal web applications, mainly used by Data Scientists for Machine Learning and Charting.
About Semiotic Labs
Electric motors are the workhorses of modern industry. We predict if, when and why they fail: At Semiotic Labs, our mission is to eliminate unplanned downtime due to electric motor failure.
To that end, we apply state of the art machine learning to analyze data from our proprietary sensors. We are working with some of the largest companies in the Netherlands, and our client base is growing rapidly. We’re currently scaling up from several hundred systems to many thousands.
As a Python Flask Developer, your main objective is to scale and improve the internal web applications, mainly used by Data Scientists for Machine Learning and Charting.
You will be part of the development team, (possibly) working alongside in infrastructure (AWS), API development and the client-facing web application (Angular).
As a Python Flas Developer you’ll have:
- a computer science background;
- around 3 years of professional experience;
- experience with building web or dashboard applications and interfaces;
- good understanding of or interest in software deployment in the cloud;
- an interest in machine learning;
- experience applying modern software development practices (e.g. continuous delivery).
- Flask or Django or Ruby on Rails;
A plus is experience or interest in:
- AWS (or similar);
- Relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Postgres and DynamoDB);
Our offer to you
The opportunity to take ownership of the internal web application of a rapidly growing company;
- Joining a highly skilled team that is passionate about IoT, machine learning, data science and software engineering;
- Meaningful problems to solve that delivers true value for users;
- Market competitive salary;
- A culture that is both result-driven and flexible.
Please note that we can only hire people with an EU passport or eligibility to work in the Netherlands. (We don’t sponsor VISA / work permits at this moment in time).