PHP Backend Developer (DevOps)
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Are you an experienced developer looking to make your mark on a platform that touches (and brings together) the hearts of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place.
Tech stack: Amazon infrastructure, including RDS, EC2, ElastiCache, and SES. PHP Zend backend and Node.js
Being part of our backend development team, you ensure that our apps run smoothly at all times and that we have the right architecture in place to keep growing our user base.
- From quickly implementing product, design, and dashboard changes that focus on improving business metrics for user acquisition and engagement;
- To ensuring Inner Circle products are developed using industry best practices (and tech!) to optimize the speed of development, performance, and exceptional user experience.
- 5+ years of in PHP backend development
- Framework experience in Laravel, Symfony or Zend
- AWS, high-load systems, and DevOps
- design relational databases (we use MySQL)
- Driven by high-quality work (maintainable code), product ownership and making an impact
- Team player; welcoming, authentic and genuine
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- A fulltime job (60-75K)
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up, inside a small but profitable company
- A team of welcoming, authentic, humble and fun people in a vibrant office space
- Personal budget for staying healthy, bring your own device, training & personal development
- Stand up desks and Mac or other hardware of your choice
- Regular team outings (we love good food!) and an annual away trip
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends