Network Automation Architect
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
We are serious about changing the world of Network Automation. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about helping our customers succeed. We need a Network Automation Hero.
As a Network Automation Architect, you will lead our efforts in working with customers and partners to help them understand the power of the NetYCE platform. Your focus will be presales, implementation, and partner support. You are able to listen to customer requirements, align these with our technical solutions and translate these to working implementations.
Next to this you will:
- Lead technical implementation projects from installation to successful deployment
- Demonstrate NetYCE products and services to customers on-site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, customer meetings and demos
- Ensure our partners are well informed, properly trained and set up to successfully achieve our shared business goals
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners throughout the sales and implementation cycle
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related field and/or 5 years solid network experience with a minimal Network Professional certification of any vendor.
- Experience with network design and -operations projects in large Enterprise or Service Provider networks
- A pragmatic approach to solving problems and driving projects, open to new ideas in an ever-changing environment
- Solid understanding of Linux and Scripting (Python, Ansible or Perl) and cloud (AWS/Azure). Experience with MySQL/MariaDB is highly beneficial
- A continuous strive to improve yourself and your colleagues in personal skills and experience with working in high performing Agile, Scrum and DevOps IT teams. Familiar with the methodology and way of working of these teams.
- Willing to travel to visit prospects and customers
- Our Network Automation Architect has strong communication skills in English
- A strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what “is possible” with technology, and a positive attitude!
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates excellence, learning and creativity? A safe environment where trust is key. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. When you join us you’ll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers’ success.