Medior Fullstack Developer
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Increase people’s health with AngularJS Node.js and PHP (WordPress).
About the job
The Medior Fullstack Developer will build visually appealing, high-performing websites focused on user experience, site speed, data accrual, and lead generation. Next to this, you will work on new and improvement of existing features of Clear internal portal.
Next to this, you will:
- Monitor, evaluate, and fix security issues in the website on an ongoing basis
- Test & evaluate code across browsers, devices, and operating systems
- Partner with product and marketing teams to identify and address problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing
- Write high-quality code with readability, efficiency, and maintainability in mind
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to define releases.
Be a valued member of a highly motivated and talented team (head of tech, product manager, growth hacker, data cruncher, designer). Next to the Fullstack position, we’re on the lookout for a Senior Mobile (Flutter) and a Senior Backend Developer (Python/AWS)
You like building cool websites. You have a portfolio of awesome work to share. We want to see samples of the sites you’ve built!
- 3+ years experience in PHP/WordPress development, MySQL and Node.js
- 3+ years of experience in AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS/SASS.
- Nice to have:
- Gulp, DeployHQ
- experience with Nginx, Woocommerce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Ability to work independently and possess creative problem-solving skills.
Working at a startup you have a learning attitude and a good sense of responsibility.
Offer Medior Fullstack Developer
Does an ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Working for Clear involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We ignore job titles and micro-management. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we can’t wait to receive your application!
Clear offers a full-time job with a good salary. Nothing through the roof, but you will be co-owner of a startup with big potential. Post covid you’ll be working in the inspirational Epicenter in Amsterdam at least once a week.