Lead Product Owner
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Are you an experienced product owner looking to make your mark on a platform that touches (and brings together) the hearts of millions of people? Are you ready for this quest?
You will be Inner Circle’s first product owner and work directly with the Founder/CEO, David Vermeulen. You will be in charge of the execution of the roadmap of a product (end-to-end) used by millions.
As our product leader you:
- collaborate closely across the company to identify and prioritize needs effectively. Researching the market, listening to our members and doing in-depth data analysis to understand the needs and bottlenecks throughout the user journey;
- create high impact ideas and testing opportunities with clear and concise instructions for the development team, while overseeing the development stages and review the output to ensure a high-quality experience for our members;
- work closely with the team to continuously test, evaluate, refine, and optimize the product to help get more members together.
- manage the product backlog and prioritize items based on the overall strategy, impact, and stakeholder requirements.
You are a natural leader with extensive experience working directly with a development team. Next to a deep understanding of technology you understand agile processes and tools and can bring teams together around a common goal.
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner at a (Lean) B2C apps company
- Fascinated by the world of dating, relationships, love, agile and tech
- Have a growth mindset; a deeply analytical and results-oriented approach to product
- Ability to define new product initiatives based on an understanding of customer and stakeholder pain points
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and comfortable operating and communicating in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Previous experiences as a developer is a plus
- Experience with data science, business- and product analytics is a plus
- A fulltime job, attractive salary and the chance to make a life-changing impact;
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up, inside a small but profitable company;
- A team of welcoming, authentic, humble and fun people in a vibrant office space
- Personal budget for staying healthy, bring your own device, training & personal development;
- Stand up desks and Mac or other hardware of your choice;
- Regular team outings (we love good food!) and an annual away trip;
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends.
Every 9,8 seconds a member gets together in real life. You’re welcome to join our one-second mission. Don’t forget to apply