Test Automation Analyst
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Selenium Webdriver | JSON | SOAP | Java |
Angular | English
As a result of a rapid expansion of development activities Eyefreight is urgently looking for an experienced Test Automation Analyst. The Test Automation Analyst will be part of a Product Development Team of 28 (3 teams in Bunnik and 2 outsourced teams) and will report to the QA Team Leader.
The projects for 2019? Adding a tender system, all screens to Angular, Infrastructure as a Service and building an ETL/DWH. Eyefreight has the ambition to migrate last parts of legacy and to have more automated scenario testing.
As a Test Automation Analyst you will be:
- Designing and developing automated tests within an end-to-end test framework
- Implementing the clients’ requirements according to specs. automating the UI and webservice testing process.
- Building performance and load test suite.
- Flexible to perform cross-team functions, focus on deadlines and deliverables, and find the bugs quickly
Job requirements Test Automation Analyst (Eyefreight – Utrecht)
As a test analyst, you have a relevant Bachelor’s (or Master) degree in Informatics or Polytechnic in Informatics, and a minimum of 4 years test experience in a (Java/Angular) software development environment. 2 years in test automationWe encourage high potential and ambitious testers to apply, if you feel up to it!
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports);
- Ability to work in multiple projects in parallel;
- Experienced in working in a continuous integration environment and taking initiative;
- Understands Agile, Scrum experience;
- Good communicator (across multiple teams; OPS / Services / Development);
- Skilled using the tools required performing Regression, UI, Performance, Load and End-to-end tests.
- hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports).
- Agile, Scrum experience.
- Experience in webservice testing using tools such as SoapUI or another SOAP/REST API tool & building the automation framework from the scratch.
- Expertise in utilizing test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver. Of een andere, maar dan met Java ervaring
- Hands-on experience in load test and automate load test scenarios using tools such as JMeter or another performance testing tool.
What we offer the Test Automation Analyst
- a challenging position in a young, dynamic and academic environment. a competitive base salary.
- a company pension plan (no personal contribution).
- a Test Analyst works flexible hours.
- fresh fruits and good coffee.
- a conveniently located office in Bunnik, easy access by car, public transport or bicycle.
- a contract for one year initially. The next step will be a permanent contract.
And for workers from outside the Netherlands:
- Eyefreight will help you obtain a knowledge migrant status including the favourable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands.
- one-month salary relocation allowance as well as a reimbursement fee for your transportation costs.
Cool vacancy don’t you think? For more information, click here.