Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Is your passion to add value to solutions that improve the quality of people’s live and ready for a next career step in the information security and privacy domain? As Quality Officer at Forcare we challenge you to start the dialog with your colleagues what is required instead of just implementing Information Quality policies and procedures. You are dealing with all aspects, not only some parts of the big picture.
What you will do
As Quality Manager you advise Forcare management and manage Forcare’s quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices, to assure the company of continuous conformance with appropriate standards and regulations.
Your main resposibilities are:
- Manage and maintain the quality management system in line with ISO 13485:2003;
- Organize and host internal and external audits and regulatory inspections;
- Organize internal quality and/or process related training;
- Organize and chair the Management Reviews;
- Create and execute quality plans and improvement plans, which may include areas as Standard compliance, Risk management, and metrics development/ implementation;
- Oversee the Corrective Action / Preventive Action activities and Complaint Handling.
As Quality Manager, you interact with customers/partners on QA, Notified body representatives and local competent authorities. You also interact with all employees from Forcare to discuss QA matters.
What we are looking for
Our preferred candidate has:
- An HBO level thinking and working;
- 3 years of hands-onexperience with quality in the medical device domain;
- Experience in a software development environment is preferred;
- Ability to work both independent and well in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong analytic abilities;
- Good verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch;
- ISO standard knowledge;
- Internal auditing training & skills.
Preferred competences are:
- ISO 13485:2003 knowledge;
- Formal Quality Manager qualifications/courses/education.
What Forcare offers
What we offer besides the usual package, is an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic people with a straightforward communication style. The environment is small enough for you to be recognized for your achievements, yet the company is big enough to offer opportunities, also outside the Netherlands. We look honestly at ourselves and try to learn from our mistakes. There is good coffee, regular chocolate and a communal lunch for all employees including the Management team.