Senior Data Engineer
The Senior Data Engineer will play an important part in the one-second mission of Inner Circle. At the moment, every 9,8 seconds, a member gets together in real life.
Are you looking to make your mark through data on a platform that touches the lives of millions of people? Then you’re at the right place. At Inner Circle we use data to bring people together and change the course of their lives.
The #1 goal of the role is to build out a robust, secure and scalable data infrastructure that operates as a single source of truth for teams to make the right decisions and supercharges our automation and optimization through machine learning. There are billions of data points to leverage to ultimately help us to bring more people together and change the course of their lives.
The main focus of the role
1) Design and build a scalable and reliable data architecture, so we accelerate our journey into data democratization and machine learning for optimization and automation, ultimately catalysing our growth bringing more singles together.
2) Lay the foundation, design and build reliable and scalable ELT pipelines and data models, so we empover data scientists and analysts to easily leverage the data to move the needle.
3) Improve data reliability, efficiency and quality, so we can timely and confidently make decisions based on insights derived from data we trust. While ensuring security and compliance so our users can keep on trusting us too.
4) Take ownership of data engineering initiatives from inception to engineering to deploying in production, so we succeed as a data-led company.
5) Leverage state of the art technologies and best practices in a pragmatic way, so we ensure high automation and low maintenance as well as an aspiring environment that also attracts data talent, at scale.
6) Work closely with Data Scientists, Analysts, Engineers and Product as well as all other teams to understand their needs and develop solutions, so we architect and design data systems to ultimately achieve our mission of bringing people together and changing the course of their lives.
What will help make you successful?
- You are an experienced Senior Data Engineer
- Built high volume data infrastructure and pipelines
- Highly skilled in Snowflake, AWS, ETL’s, Python and MySQL
- Able to handle high complexity
- Educational background in Computer Sciences or similar
- Optimizing and automating work processes is second nature to you
- Natural team player who enjoys collaborating cross functionally
- You instil trust through knowledge and structure
What are the perks?
- €50 ‘stay healthy’ allowance on top of your salary
- €25 bring your own device allowance on top of your salary
- 25 days of holiday per year plus NL national holidays
- We will provide you with a Macbook (or preferred laptop brand of choice) and all other equipment needed for your work set up.
- An annual trip abroad with the team
- Regular team outings and dinners, and monthly Inner Circle events (when Covid allows!)
- Free full membership for your single friends