Senior DevOps Engineer (PHP)
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer looking to make your mark on a platform that touches (and brings together) the hearts of millions (highload enough?) of people? Then you’re at the right place.
Tech stack: Amazon infrastructure including RDS, EC2, ElastiCache, and SES. PHP backend, Aurora and Node.js
Being part of our backend development team, you ensure that our apps and website run smoothly at all times and that we have the right architecture in place for our global growth.
- From building cloud architecture and managing the load;
- To ensuring Inner Circle products are developed using industry best practices (and tech!) to optimize the speed of development, performance, and exceptional user experience;
- With interesting scaling up challenges in the area of search, database, and infrastructure.
- 5+ years of software development and DevOps experience
- Working with and scaling high load systems
- Deep knowledge of AWS stack
- Database (we use MySQL) optimization skills
- Experience with PHP & Node.js is a big plus
- Driven by high-quality work, ownership (taking responsibility), and making an impact
- Team player, authentic, and genuine
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- A fulltime job
- The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up, inside a small but profitable company
- A team of welcoming, authentic, humble and fun people in a vibrant office space
- Personal budget for staying healthy, bring your own device, training & personal development
- Stand up desks and Mac or other hardware of your choice
- Regular team outings (we love good food!) and an annual away trip
- Free Inner Circle VIP membership for you and your single friends