Junior Tech Recruiter
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Do you thrive on matching tech talents with purpose-driven companies? Do you have 1-2 years of experience in IT recruitment or an actual IT background? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to lead tech talents to the job of their dreams! Do you live and work in or around the greater Amsterdam area? Or at least within the EU, willing to relocate to the Netherlands? Come find out more about the impact you can make as a Junior Tech Recruiter within IT Headhunter.
Your job as a Junior Tech Recruiter
- Use various channels such as Slack, Github, or LinkedIn, and look for potential candidates using different sourcing techniques
- Actively source and interact with potential candidates from within your network and beyond
- Keep track of all the inbound applicants
- Find challenges for candidates within the ‘Coding for Good’ community of (potential) clients
Your keys to success
Your expertise within the IT industry and your drive to work for a good cause will help you succeed in this role.
Be bold, flex rules in order to get results. Don’t hold back on setting new standards with an eager mindset of pioneering, disrupting the world of Talent Sourcing.
- Work, act and think on a higher vocational level
- Effective time-management and administrative abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (near-native English)
What’s in it for you?
Well, let’s start by saying this is an outstanding opportunity if you have an entrepreneurial mind, willing to help build and improve IT Headhunter. You will mostly work with founder Marcel and Managing Consultant Roelof, who will act as your Jedi with you as their Padawan. They will pass their experience and expertise on to you, guiding you to grow in this role. Can you picture yourself as our future CEO?
Compensation and benefits are negotiable, and will fairly grow with you over time. You’ll ideally start with 24 hours a week, anticipating more hours at a later stage. Ignite your career! Enjoy learning about the different roles we hire for. Learn and grow in your own role within IT Headhunter.
Reach out if you would love to utilize your solid networking skills for a good cause. If you know how to source on social media, or if you’re willing to learn and nurture this skill. A piece of paper doesn’t necessarily prove who you are and what you’re capable of. We’d love to hear how you became the person you are today. What makes you proud, and who do you want to be tomorrow.
Let us know how to get in touch with you. Share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org and present yourself in a cover letter.