Junior/Medior Frontend Developer
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Do you have a passion for innovation and technical excellence? As a junior/medior Frontend Developer, you contribute to several projects, like an analytics dashboard and implementing redesigns in VueJS.
You build, test, and document our applications with our clients in mind. Your goal is well-structured and user-friendly Frontend software. You are experienced in building modern web applications on a large scale with VueJS.
You will report to our Tech Lead and work together with 2 other Frontend developers, 3 java developers, 1 PO, 1 Coldfusion maintenance, 1 Scrum Master, and 1 UX designer. You communicate with Design and Backend on a daily basis, occasionally with other departments such as Support and Marketing too. Professional English is our main language, but it would be nice if you’re comfortable with Dutch as well.
What we expect from you:
- be communicative, closing the feedback loop with Design and Backend
- Good command of the English language, comfortable in Dutch environment
- understanding the whole flow where digital projects are, grabbing your Frontend developer role with both hands
- have an open mind and proactive attitude, share the knowledge you have and be eager to develop yourself continuously
Offer Junior/Medior Frontend Developer
A dynamic, innovative IT-driven work environment, in a close team where cooperation, personal development, and a no-nonsense mentality are the core of everything we do.
- a gross monthly salary of 2500-3100, depending on your level of experience
- remuneration of commuting costs
- remuneration of phone costs
- 26 paid leave days
- certification for relevant topics/subjects
- daily healthy lunch and fresh fruits
Feedback Company is well on its way to becoming one of the leading – independent – online feedback specialists in Europe. An expert in reputation management and Google review partner. We’re a team of 28, working fully remote, but gather often in a great hangout at the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile in Utrecht.