Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Eyefreight is a leading provider of SaaS Transportation Management System (TMS) technology, a cutting-edge software solution to help clients drive real business value through global logistics operations. Clients include ABB, Zalando, Heineken and Levi Strauss & Co.
Headquartered in Bunnik (very close to Utrecht) Eyefreight offers the only transportation management system with inventory allocation and transport-planning algorithms that facilitate automated decision-making, weighing variables and calculations.
Working in one of the local SCRUM based product teams (EyeConic: 1 lead/scrum master, 3 developers, 1 tester and 1 product owner), the Java Developer will be responsible for maintaining, designing and developing the core product’s new functionality, as well as for extending existing functionality – maintaining Eyefreight’s quality and robustness.
In collaboration with the client team, the Java Developer will also extend standard functionality to suit customer needs. Typically, this results in a product configuration containing a bundle of customized screens, actions and system interfaces.
- B2B integration of customer data concerning sales and transport order data and shipment information, using web services (SOAP and REST) with JAXB and batch processing;
- Integration of a search engine for efficient querying of data, reducing database load;
- Realizing continuous delivery in AWS using ’Infrastructure as Code’ (with e.g. Docker and Terraform);
- Performance enhancements concerning data retrieval and memory consumption and setting up automated tests for it;
As a Java Developer, you have a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and a minimum of three years of development experience in Java or Java related code. Our ‘problem solver’ has fluent English language skills (Dutch is not necessary, it’s an international team) and you are a pro-active team player and problem solver.
Must have experience:
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework (Core)
- Hibernate + HQL and SQL
- VCS (preferable GIT)
- Unit testing (JUnit with mocking)
- Interpreting UML Class diagrams, State Diagrams and Use Cases
“Nice to have” experience:
Java 11, Spring Modules (Web MVC, JMS, Security, Web Services, Batch and Integration), Angular, JMS, REST, SOAP, AWS, Docker, SCRUM, EAI, Eclipse, Selenium, Algorithms, Information Security (ISO27001), Mockito and a sense of Humor.
Chess and/or table soccer players are always welcome.
What we offer
Eyefreight offers a Java Developer a challenging positions in a young, dynamic and academic environment. Culture is direct, open and respectful. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A company pension plan (no personal contribution)
- Flexible working hours
- Collective lunch, fresh fruits and good coffee
- A conveniently located office, attainable by car, public transit or (racing) bicycle
- Time/budget allocated to personal development and training.
And for workers from outside the Netherlands
- Eyefreight will help you obtain a knowledge migrant status including the favorable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands.
- One-month salary relocation allowance as well as a reimbursement fee for your transportation costs.
Any questions about the Test Automation Analyst position in Bunnik (Utrecht)?
- Call me via 0031 6 42740652;
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Or chat with me via Skype (marsldej) or WhatsApp
No questions at all? Click here to directly apply for your job as Java Developer for Eyefreight: https://bit.ly/2U717D0.