Head of Sales Marketing
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Our clients have been highly successful using SAM4, so we are scaling up. We are looking for a head of sales marketing to join our team and help us to achieve our ambition.
As head of sales marketing you will be responsible for generating qualified sales leads for our new business pipeline. Main responsibilities include identifying, proactively prospecting and nurturing new business prospects into qualified sales opportunities for our sales team. As head of sales marketing you are responsible for managing and setting up marketing campaigns across all relevant marketing channels such as the company website, content marketing, SEA, SEO, Social, email, trade congresses and knowledge sharing events. As Semiotic Labs grows it will be your responsibility to recruit and manage a team of highly talented digital marketing professionals.
● Recruiting and managing our multidisciplinary marketing team
● Achieving monthly targets of qualified leads to pass on to the sales team
● Proactively setting up lead generation and sales prospecting campaigns
● Following up prospective business opportunities
● Managing registration of potential leads
As Head of Sale Marketing you have an academic background and 8 – 12 years experience at a fast growing company, ideally in a Tech-environment.
We are looking for people who:
● Have experience building marketing teams that include digital-, field- and event marketing professionals
● Have demonstrable experience in setting up digital marketing campaigns for generating new business leads across multiple channels
● Are strongly data driven and excellent numerical capabilities
● Are able to recruit and manage a team of highly talented digital marketing professionals
● Have a strong focus on results in a proactive manner
● Are able to communicate at all levels
Our offer to you
● You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with (international) top-tier clients;
● You will be joining a team that is passionate about technology and its applications in industry;
● A competitive salary and good benefits.
About Semiotic Labs
Electric motors and rotating equipment are the workhorses of modern industry. At Semiotic Labs we predict when and why they fail, so our clients can perform maintenance before failure leads to unplanned downtime. To this end we have developed SAM4 – a state-of-the-art condition monitoring service that applies machine learning to analyse data from our IoT sensor.