Client Success Manager
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Electric motors and rotating equipment are the workhorses of modern industry. At Semiotic Labs we predict when and why they fail, so our clients can perform maintenance before failure leads to unplanned downtime. To this end we have developed SAM4 – a state-of-the-art condition monitoring service that applies machine learning to analyse data from our sensors.
Our clients have been highly successful using SAM4, so we are scaling up our operations. Therefore we are looking for a Client Success Manager.
The Maintenance Consulting team exists to ensure our clients are getting the value from the use of SAM4 they expect. The goal for Semiotic Labs is to minimise churn and create upsell opportunities.
The team is responsible for the stages in the customer journey past the installation of the SAM4 hardware: onboarding, use and support. Actively engaged with our clients they identify renewal and expansian opportunities to sales and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements.
Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager is there to ensure that the efforts of the maintenance consultants are directed towards the company goal of minimising churn and creating upsell opportunities. In doing so, he or she balances the technical interest/passion of the team members with the commercial interests of the company. The Lead Maintenance Consultant also drives the continuous improvement of the team and its activities. Given the current size of the team the person in this role must be hands-on and pick up (some of) the tasks of a maintenance consultant.
- Guide the efforts of the Maintenance Consulting team towards creating new commercial opportunities at our clients
- Build the team as the company grows
- Develop a well-defined onboarding and coaching plan for new team members
- Continuously improve the results of the team’s efforts
You have a university degree in a technical discipline (e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering) and a minimum of 5 years working experience with a proven track record in a customer-facing role.
It’s a plus if you have experience:
- in a role related to maintenance (big plus)
- in a B2B SaaS company, especially in an industrial domain
- as a lead or a coach
Skills & personality:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and positive attitude, embraces change
Our offer to you
- You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with (international) top-tier clients
- You will be joining a team that is passionate about technology and its applications in industry
- A competitive salary