Android Engineer with front-end experience
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
As a senior developer you will take lead in the further development of the mobile application. In a strong team of engineers and designers you will be designing, architecting and developing their cross-platform apps in React Native. And you will be working with the React Native modules for Android and maintaining its Android platform.
As an Android Developer you will be working on edge case problems, including some security issues. users are using this app 1 to 2 hours a day. There is some serious scaling up going on and a big wish list with new functionalities (business and technical).
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in technology
- Strong Android experience
- Product experience
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on healthcare and personal health
- Remote working is an option, not a preference
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Awesome and motivated co-workers in an informal working atmosphere
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills
- Proven! possibility to move around in positions
- IND referent
Our client is a Healthcare IT organization in Rotterdam. Via mobile (phone) sensors, like Google Fit, they provide (mental) healthcare professionals with optimal tooling to be successful in their endeavors. The technical team of 25 is based in Rotterdam and some (remote) desks on our globe.