Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Selenium Webdriver | JSON | SOAP | Java |
Angular | English
As a result of a rapid expansion of development activities Eyefreight is urgently looking for an experienced Test Analyst. The Test Analyst will be part of a Product Development Team of 28 (3 teams in Bunnik and 2 outsourced teams) and will report to the QA Team Leader.
The projects for 2019? Adding a tender system, all screens to Angular, Infrastructure as a Service and building an ETL/DWH. Eyefreight has the ambition to migrate last parts of legacy and to have more automated scenario testing.
As a Test Analyst you are responsible for testing the quality of development and for acting as a gatekeeper before the release of software.
Job requirements Test Analyst (Eyefreight – Utrecht)
As a test analyst, you have a relevant Bachelor’s (or Master) degree in Informatics or Polytechnic in Informatics, and a minimum of 4 years test experience in a (Java/Angular) software development environment. We encourage high potential and ambitious testers to apply, if you feel up to it!
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports);
- Ability to work in multiple projects in parallel;
- Experienced in working in a continuous integration environment and taking initiative;
- Understands Agile, Scrum experience;
- Good communicator (across multiple teams; OPS / Services / Development);
- Skilled using the tools required performing Regression, UI, Performance, Load and End-to-end tests.
Short version: Selenium Webdriver | JSON | SOAP | Java | Angular | English
- Long version (musthaves in Bold):
- Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Soap UI or another Soap tool, Jira, Git|Bitbucket, Confluence and Crucible
- Techniques: working knowledge of HTTP/S, XML, JSON and SOAP.
- Programming languages and frameworks: Java, JSF (legacy ;-)), AJAX, SQL and Angular
- Databases: Oracle, Postgres and Aurora
- Methods: working knowledge of how to read UML Class diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Use Cases
- Environments: Linux, knowledge on AWS would be a plus
- Knowledge on logistics and route planning would be a plus
- Languages: English (required) and Dutch (a plus)
What we offer the Test Analyst
- a challenging position in a young, dynamic and academic environment. a competitive base salary.
- a company pension plan (no personal contribution).
- a Test Analyst works flexible hours.
- fresh fruits and good coffee.
- a conveniently located office in Bunnik, easy access by car, public transport or bicycle.
- a contract for one year initially. The next step will be a permanent contract.
And for workers from outside the Netherlands:
- Eyefreight will help you obtain a knowledge migrant status including the favourable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands.
- one-month salary relocation allowance as well as a reimbursement fee for your transportation costs.
Cool vacancy don’t you think? For more information, click here.