Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Product Manager vacancy
As Product Manager at Eyefreight in Bunnik (Utrecht), your tasks will include:
- designing new products and functions, in collaboration with Customer, Implementation, Support and Development teams.
- market research through visiting clients and prospects, and attending events.
- designing new parts of the domain model together with Software Architects.
- giving demonstrations to prospects.
- writing user stories and dialogue structures.
- composing and giving presentations that are then sold to stakeholders.
- supporting the lifecycle of products – from strategic planning through to operational activities and tests. You are responsible for testing the functional designs.
- performing acceptance tests.
Your qualifications and experience:
- you can design new domain models or data models from scratch.
- you understand, and are motivated by, complex logistic processes.
- you follow trends in IT technology and can apply them.
- you possess outstanding leadership skills.
- you are an excellent presenter and communicator and you speak and write fluent English.
- you understand the software development process and IT technology in combination with usability, as well as being an expert in data.
- you have a healthy obsession for excellent products.
- you are eager to learn.
- you are curious by nature.
- you are committed to quality and customer satisfaction.
- you enjoy travelling abroad to discover new products, perform user reviews and attend pre-sales sessions.
What we offer the Product Manager
- a challenging function with a young and dynamic company.
- a competitive starting salary.
- a company pension scheme, all premiums paid by your employer.
- flexible working hours.
- excellent coffee and fresh fruit.
- ideally located office that is easily accessible by car, public transport or bike.
Cool vacancy don’t you think? For more information, click here.
Eyefreight is a young and rapidly growing company, and a specialist in logistics software since 2009. Their multinational clients include Levi’s, Heineken, Tata Steel and Zalando. Eyefreight supplies SaaS Transportation Management System (TMS) technology – a cutting-edge software solution helping their clients to provide real business value through global logistics operations. Their transportation management system is unique in offering inventory allocation and transport planning algorithms that facilitate automated decision-making, enabling variables to be analysed and calculations to be performed much faster than competitors that rely on manual human analysis, calculations and scenario planning.
And now it’s time for a new Product Manager to take charge of product development and innovation, together with three other Product Managers.