Information Security Officer
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
Is your passion to add value to solutions that improve the quality of people’s live and ready for a next career step in the information security and privacy domain? As Information Security and Quality Officer at Forcare we challenge you to start the dialog with your colleagues what is required instead of just implementing Information Security policies and procedures. You are dealing with all aspects, not only some parts of the big picture.
As Information Security Officer at Forcare (a Philips company) you are the key contact person for Information Security and Quality. It is your responsibility to be up-to-date on the security status within the organization. You understand the information security and data privacy legislation, also in the various regions where Forcare is present. You know the differences in these regions and advise the business on this.
- You own the cook book with the various scenario’s to be taken and keep this up-to-date. In case of any threat, attack or security incident you manage all required actions to limit any damage.
- Together with your colleageus to participate in projects where you execute all preventive and corrective actions to improve the security measures and thereby our Information Security Management System (ISMS), this in order to adjust to new threats, changes in business and in privacy regulations. LEAN is key for Forcare. So we also strive for a LEAN ISMS based on ISO 27001, NEN 7510, NEN 7512 and NEN 7513.
- It is important to keep all employees aware of the importance of information security and data privacy. You develop awareness- and training programs to migrate the involvement, knowledge and commitment of all employees to a higher level (security engagement).
- Since Forcare is acquired by Philips a lot of information is available at Philips. Use your network- and communication skills to align with your Philips counterparts instead of re-inventing the wheel.
Both Philips and Forcare aim to improve the lives of billions of people. * This is your opportunity to be part of that.
Our preferred candidate has:
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- 2 years of hands-on experience in the information security and privacy domain;
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy including the standards like ISO27001, NEN 7510,7512,7513;
- Familiar with LEAN implementations and international privacy legislation;
- Prefarably you have knowledge of quality management systems like ISO9001;
- Familiar with business processes, application environments, cloud and ICT infrastructures;
- Experience with execution and support of internal- and external audits;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and in writing in English.
What we offer besides the usual package, is an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic people with a straightforward communication style. The environment is small enough for you to be recognized for your achievements, yet the company is big enough to offer opportunities, also outside the Netherlands. We look honestly at ourselves and try to learn from our mistakes. There is good coffee, regular chocolate and a communal lunch for all employees including the Management team.