Electrical Lead Engineer
Marcel De Jong
|Inlichtingen bij:||Marcel De Jong|
The Electrical Lead Engineer will work with the global product development and engineering teams to understand customer product requirements and determine the optimum system architecture solution.
Electrical Lead Engineer – Smart Home
The Electrical Lead Engineer will work with the global product development and engineering teams to understand customer product requirements and determine the optimum system architecture solution. The ELE will work on projects applying low power RF technologies; remote control (BLE) projects including voice; ZigBee and Z-wave sensors for IoT products and hands-free voice products. The ELE will mainly work from our office in Enschede, the Netherlands and operates in a cross functional team and reports to the Sr. Staff Engineering Manager in the USA.
- Bachelor degree in electronics or equivalent and multiple years of experience.
- Knowledge of products from system architecture level through component level design.
- Broad background in product development from concept through development into high volume production.
- Understanding of microprocessor architecture, memory devices, display technologies (color LCD etc), interface technologies (USB, UART, SPI, I2C), switching power control circuitry, sensors (accelerometers and gyroscopes), IR (infra-red) and analog design.
- Familiar with wireless design including ASK, FSK, Wi-Fi, RF4CE, ZigBee, iControl, and Bluetooth/BLE technologies.
- Ability to effectively present technical concepts, ideas and information in terms that both engineers and non-engineers can understand.
- Willingness to travel internationally (10%).
Be part of a Team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of UEI’s locations with talented innovators, Engineers and Designers. Team members are focused on improving the user experience while solving industry and consumer challenges.
UEI offers talent the opportunity to develop one’s self and grow both horizontal or vertically throughout the global organization.
For this role also (foreign) candidates who are willing to relocate are invited to apply. Candidates willing to work from their home office and frequently travel to the Enschede office, are also invited to apply.
Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC) is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. UEI deliver products (hardware and software) to the world’s leading brands in the audio video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, tablet and smart phone markets. With a global network of design and development services, UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control industry over the past 25 years.
Getting enthusiastic about the vacancy Electrical Lead Engineer at Universal Electronics in Enschede? Apply directly by filling in the application form at the right of your screen. Please contact Marcel de Jong at phone number +31 20 612 00 81 if you have any questions regarding this vacancy.